Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Oops Wrong Hole Boobsquad I'm A Minor And I Already Signed A Lease OOPS?

I'm a minor and I already signed a lease OOPS? - oops wrong hole boobsquad

Well, it's a bit long.

I am 17 years starting in November. They took me to the door of my house on my bday and me and my friend David 16yo took an apartment. We invite thought and talked to him and looked at the website.

He lied about our time and ended up being the place with my BF who has been on the rental agreement, but his name was misspelled, and has never seen the owner. Never asked for identification, but we also had our SSN.

My BF and David was put in a great battle and had several holes in the walls. David and the owner was a kind of buddy, buddy, since he called the LL and told him what of the what happened, and David told me that LL said that he had to leave before the end of the month.

Me and my bf left and not pay a higher rent. David stayed and left at the end, because we have our share of the income.

The LL has given us 30 days notice.

Can he follow me, but it was not really legal in every respect? Will I have difficulty in an apartment in the future?



ISorry for the length. I have no answer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment