Tuesday, December 15, 2009

You Must Install The Activation Activex Control Before You Can Activate How Do I Activate Mircosoft Reader?

How do I activate Mircosoft Reader? - you must install the activation activex control before you can activate

OK, I bought a book online for Microsoft Reader I downloaded, but it says I must make it first. When I activate the link, click on, "he said and I quote:
"Activation Error
You must install the Activation ActiveX control before triggering.

If you are a guest, please leave again under Administrator or enter your registered user account.

Please return to the activation page and follow the instructions to this control.

So I try to find where to go .. but when I click to go home, she says, and I quote:
"Sorry, was the page you requested could not be found.
See below the results of research on your request or try a new search.

And the "results" are the results of the Google search engine above .. not useful.

So I paid for this e-book, and I need to answer really help .. Help, I thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment