Saturday, December 19, 2009

Vcr Dvr A Good Read And A Handy Reference How Can I Pause Closed Captioning?

How can I pause closed captioning? - vcr dvr a good read and a handy reference

I like to see broadcasts in Spanish and to read subtitles to improve my skills.

The problem I have with any TV so far is that the subtitles disappear if I stop the program. So when it stopped a long series of talks very fast and to read and I can not. I suggested a break, and disappear from the title. I read so much as I can rewind and begin to see CC again, a second and make the third attempt. This happens with both my televisions.

I have a Motorola DVR from my company from my cable. I do not know if the title of the disappearance of the fault of the DVR does not send them on television or in television is the choice for the display to an end, because it detects the speed of the DVR stopped. In any case, I can see the image slowly, but remained subtitles.

I wonder if a TV the other behave differently. Does anyone reading this who is in a position to break the subtitles on the TV / VCR / DVR? If so, what models of equipment you have?

0 comments:

Post a Comment