Friday, January 15, 2010

Cashmere Argyle Sweater What A Girl Will Think Of What I Wear? Argyle Sweater?

What a girl will think of what I wear? Argyle Sweater? - cashmere argyle sweater

Like a light sweater Argyle cool guy to be disclosed in a bar?

I invited a girl I like the birthday party at a bar in New York. It is a hop lounge / bar, but not pretentious club somewhere in between. I wear a sweater salmon zip Cashmere Argyle fashion g star jeans and shoes from Nice. Is it good? Argyle sweater or top? I love the bright colors and Argyle do not want to even pressed a button, wear and mix, I would like to emphasize.

2 comments:

.:ROM3O:... said...

Kinda step is a bit more, wearing a T-shirt, a green button shirt) a pair of shoes (preferably good dress shoes. Spike and his hair a little. Use a timer too well.

kl__ said...

Confidence is sexier than any style. Even if you like what you use, and it shows the girls will love.

Post a Comment