Thursday, February 4, 2010

Between Thumb And Pointer Finger Why Does The Area Between My Thumb And Pointer Finger On My Left Hand Hurt When I Play The Violin?

Why does the area between my thumb and pointer finger on my left hand hurt when I play the violin? - between thumb and pointer finger

Whenever I play something fast, or gaming feel, my fingers, my index finger between your fingers and begin to really bad. How can I prevent this?

Also another thing I'm wondering when I Geiger thatttt very good game, the bow looks so easy and simple to rise and fall, but when I play is hard. Am I doing something wrong or is my arch really too heavy?

2 comments:

Jim said...

You use the muscles that are not normally used. continue to play and become stronger and create more resistance to

Rena said...

Hey there,
Violin can be very difficult to play.

Try to get an assessment of their habits:

1. Are you grip the violin with his left hand like a vice? Relax! Let your fingers will

2. Her left hand cupped to the outside than when you try to fit an egg in your hand? if you play fast games, it might be easier if you bring your palms closer to the touch, the finger closest to the bow and strings

3. Nearby is the left hand fingers broken board? Imagine that you have a medium-sized egg in his hand.


And your statement? Believe me, I played for nine years, and I'm still on my technique! Takes forever and get a day off to benefit the most from Joshua Bell, but here are some tips sheet:

1. Press your finger in her bow, which improves the quality of the sound signal ()

2. Make sure your hair is flat bow on the strings when you play

3. Longbows! I used a handkerchief at the end of my fly, make sure the changes are smooth arc. The scarf SHOuld flowing grace

4. Make sure you breathe deeply

5. Move the elbows and the fingers and wrist, and finally the shoulder!

6. Yielding to his violin, not by moving to his violin


Hope this helps =) Finally, practicing and you will see are slowly disappearing over time your technical problems =)

Post a Comment