Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Upload Image In Swing Java Programming Help For Movement?

Java programming help for movement? - upload image in swing

Hello everyone,

I want to create a simple program, where a graphical user interface objects that can be created to say, for example, I have a background of a beach that would have properties like a cancer (cancer Built Class I) or other animals, sea-shell.

How do I create an image or upload an image to represent objects? May do so with AWT or Swing?

Secondly, how can the movement of objects so that they seem to go around and moveing to the beach. I need to assign instance variables "x" and "Y"? If so, how can I show you how they move?

Please, help you stay in simple points
Thank you to everyone for help

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

If the applet, you can upload a JPG, PNG, GIF, and paint the surface applet. To create the movement, you must remove the previous image, then have to be deleted.

If JApplet, you can Swing components like JComboBox. On the surface of JPanel, as I mentioned earlier.

Applications, the same idea, a JPanel.

Post a Comment