Saturday, February 13, 2010

How To Get Rid Of Nervousness Before A Game Best Thing To Get Rid Of Nervousness And Concentrate More Before Your Basketball Game Starts?

Best thing to get rid of nervousness and concentrate more before your basketball game starts? - how to get rid of nervousness before a game

I started to smoke a cigarette before each game and for some reason, the better cuz then I realized that calms me and makes me think is better, I think that really works, how ur Wat? i Knoevenagel it sounds silly to a cigarette before smoking ur party, but it works, I go to Kobe, where I had the last game of 40 points and won with 50 points, was the only problem is that it smelled of cigarette during the games lol

12 comments:

Mack Daddy said...

Normally pumped before I game. It is strange that you reassure him. Take a deep breath and go to your place of happiness. Do not think about the game and relax.

asakuray... said...

Rubber and music on your iPod

jonathan t said...

Just chill out. You know your abilities. Let your mind for you, of course, what makes nicotine and killing .... Believe in yourself!

Lettie D said...

This cigarette will not help to achieve that status. You're so good. The IGC has nothing to do with it. You need to get the lung capacity, on and off the pitch too. Try this! My son used to a push-ups do not share in some of the dressing room just before a game on the nerve. She swore at her. Then there is no smell of cigarettes, but the smell of sweat, which is equivalent to a basketball game.

Sir Daddy said...

I try as Akcinė Round Ali G Boyz '.

uga311_7... said...

iPod

coolboy said...

R one of the retarded people I noe .... smokin dude do u just take a deep breath through ..... Nothing would be better to listen to music or as a snack .. delecious

Rowell C said...

After a while a bad habit that I do not think the blame for what the right hand side after a certain time, which may eventually affect the body, I know, I like these ads, but that's how you score points, things in cigarettes makes you relaxed and focused, but really just slow down their body, I'd always liked the music you scream pump, or just listen to things exaggerated, but drugs Arent ehh real solution

aindyfan said...

To listen to music.

jesse r said...

First, get something, you can hear the music, then a ball and a small boat, to give time for the music in motion practice. But make sure your music is pumped, because when your blood starts pumping and you hear music, most of his nervousness, not all may be one and not wait until the court received!

Chris the Dude said...

Wow, your challenge, the only one placiebo ... After that became addicted to

Siine said...

before a game is stupid to smoke, especially if you or a result of 40 points. U have the opportunity to go into the NBA, but if u keep smoking or even live as long

Post a Comment