Thursday, February 25, 2010

How Do I Use My Usb Controller With Dolphin How Can I Connect A 360 Controller [USB] And Make It Recognize E It?

How can i connect a 360 controller [USB] and make it recognize e it? - how do i use my usb controller with dolphin

I prefer the USB cable that connects the driver, but I have no CD or what Anywayz, I've downloaded the software from the hardware game for Microsoft .. I have been with the help of information and instant messaging has chosen you ... I have installed, open the program, the USB .. A window appears that indicates that the device is not recognized ... Then I went to play and there was nothing in the list so I can see! WTF is going on? I've tried everything and spent more than a week HELP PLEASE!

PS: I use the Dolphin emulator to play .. but I can not do this if we recognize the driver HELP PLEASE!

Oh, and when I returned to the light controller is a little, then again ... I have with my two drivers, so that can not beThe controller ..


(10 points for the correct answer: D)

0 comments:

Post a Comment